Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally - Progress!

After focusing much of my energy and attention on my daughter's prom, birthday and graduation (all happening within two weeks), I've finally been able to devote some time to business needs! As such, I have a number of new products made, a couple "in development" that I'll be making larger batches of this week, and have even managed to get them where they need to go.

Some of these new products are now at Mesh here in Murfreesboro, while others are listed for sale on the Stones River Market and my Etsy shop.

I want to share here the one product I'm most proud of. CLEANSE. It's my own creation - a carefully developed and thoroughly tested no-rinse cleaning soak for handmade items and delicates. I tried a number of different formulas. I sent out small bottles for people to test. It's gone through a bunch of tests on various types of yarn, natural and synthetic, animal and plant, commercially spun/dyed and hand spun/dyed, knitted/crocheted/skeined. It's also been used on a few delicates such as lingerie and hosiery. It leaves these things soft and fresh, and the scented version add just a hint of scent to the dried item without leaving behind a bunch of residue buildup.

CLEANSE is all natural and earth friendly, and is currently available in the Etsy shop in unscented (for sensitive skin), citrus spice, or tea tree & lavender. It comes in 8oz. bottles, amber glass, just like the oil blends.

I'm really excited about this and hope you will all enjoy it and the other new products available, too.

No comments: