Saturday, September 10, 2011

Craft show prep continues...

So, I'm making progress in getting ready for the Red Kettle Craft Fair. I've redone most of my labels, and have several bottles of Cleanse made now.

Cleanse is currently available in unscented (an excellent choice for those with allergies, sensitive skin, or sensitivity to fragrances), lavender, lavender-tea tree, citrus spice (orange, lemon, and clove) and spa day (chamomile, rosemary, and lavender). I've got plans to do a "flower garden" blend, but I haven't quite found the right blend of floral essential oils yet.

Once the Red Kettle Fair is over, that will be a priority so I can have it ready in time for the Murfreesboro fiber festival. I'll be vending there at the end of October with all sorts of fiber-related items.

In the midst of these preparations, I'm also busy with projects for holiday gift-giving. I like to give hand-made gifts when I can because I feel they're more special and personal, and yeah, I'll admit that a lot of times, it saves me money (and I'm gonna knit stuff anyway, so I might as well knit some of it for gifts.)

I'll try to post again soon, maybe even with more pictures!

No comments: